For businesses that received a loan through the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), the rules are still being refined, regulations continue to evolve, and new guidance continues to be published. Now, we are expecting a new wave of PPP loans. Businesses need to position themselves to take advantage of this program to help them sustain their businesses as we continue to *** the current Pandemic. Despite the rapidly evolving nature of the PPP, this webinar will help you position your business to maximize the amount of loan forgiveness you will receive under this program.
In this webinar, we will cover the latest developments, including:
- Should I choose the 8 week or 24-week option?
- When does the 8 or 24-week period begin?
- What are forgivable expenses?
- How do employment decisions and wage adjustments impact loan forgiveness?
- Are payments made with PPP funds deductible?
- How is the forgiven amount calculated?
- What documentation do I need to provide to support maximum loan forgiveness?
- What is my “audit” risk?
This webinar explains the rules, documentation required, discusses the uncertainties of the program with the new change in government, and includes Q&A.