Date: Wednesday, February 17, 2021
Time: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Location: Online Webinar – ZOOM
(COVID19 Discount Automatically Applied)
In today’s market, harnessing the power of social media is a must if you want to grow your business and your brand and the same goes for your website. It is vital to position yourself online with a strong internet presence that reassures and strengthens the consumers trust and motivates them to engage more with your business.
This workshop will provide tools and actionable strategies to optimize your website and social media so you can promote and grow your business.
- Creating a website strategy for your business
- SEO – Increasing your website’s visibility in the search engines
- Keyword research to build out your website content strategically;
- Building your website’s reputation via blogs and social media;
- Measuring the effectiveness of your web design and strategies;
- Integrating social media into your business and marketing strategy;
- Understanding each social media platforms and how to select the best ones for your business;
- Using social media for lead generation;
- Third party tools to help manage your social media marketing efforts;
- Using analytics and measuring success.
Cecelia is a resident of Wayne, NJ where she is a member of the North Jersey Chamber of Commerce and serves as a volunteer for Passaic County CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocate). Ms. Henderson is also an active member of the New Jersey Association of Women Business Owners (NJAWBO) where she was recently elected Vice President of Marketing for this statewide organization. Cecelia Henderson attended Georgetown Visitation Preparatory School in Washington and obtained a BA in Economics from Barnard College. Ms. Henderson worked as an analyst/research assistant for the American Institutes for Research in Washington DC, a company that evaluated the performance of federally funded programs in the area of social science and defense. Ms. Henderson then returned to school receiving an MBA from Columbia Business School with a concentration in Marketing and General Management.
Daniel is a communications and marketing professional with a proven track record building and implementing integrated communications-marketing strategies and enacting data analytics insights to impact decisions. He has over 20 years of work experience in publishing, communications and marketing ranging from founding a newspaper in a foreign country, to rising from consultant to vice president at a Wall Street investment firm, to increasing the visibility and enrollments at a growing business school. Daniel is currently the executive director of communications and marketing at Rutgers Business School – Newark and New Brunswick.