For businesses that received a loan through the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), the rules are still being refined, regulations continue to evolve and new guidance continues to be published. Despite the rapidly evolving nature of the PPP, this webinar will help you position your business to maximize the amount of loan forgiveness during this period of uncertainty.
In this webinar, we will cover the latest developments, including:
1) When does the 8 week period begin?
2) What are forgivable expenses?
3) How do employment decisions and wage adjustments impact loan forgiveness?
4) Are payments made with PPP funds deductible?
5) How is the forgiven amount calculated?
6) What documentation do I need to provide to support maximum loan forgiveness?
7) What is my “audit” risk?
This hour-long program explains the rules, contemplates the uncertainties, and includes Q&A.
Baker Tax & Accounting Services
Mary Baker is the CEO of Baker Tax & Accounting Services, LLC and Get Your Biz In Order, LLC, companies devoted to educating business owners on how to get the most profit from their business without working harder. She has over 25 years in the Finance industry coaching business owners on how to reach their financial dreams. Mary believes in “change your mindset, change your business.