Date: Wednesday, May 10, 2023
Time: 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
WEBINAR, ZOOM Directions
As a business owner it is critical to understand your business model to increase profitability and manage your company effectively. Unfortunately, many business owners do not know their business model or how to optimize it. Optimizing your business model is the difference between working ON your business or IN it. As a result, you are missing out on a valuable tool for running your company more effectively, planning for future growth, and increasing profitability.
This course covers the following topics:
- What is your business model?
- Why is your business model important?
- How to improve profitability by optimizing your business model
Participants in this training will:
- Learn what a business model is and how it works.
- Determine their business model and analyzing what it is telling them.
- Utilize tools for optimizing their business model
Based on this knowledge it will be easier to:
- Work ON your business instead of IN it
- Develop your strategy to optimize your business model
- Grow your business in a more profitable way
Small Business Like a Pro
Andrew Frazier, MBA, CFA, is the Business Growth Pro & CFO and Founder of Small Business Pro University. As an expert business coach, consultant, & trainer he has worked 1-on-1 with 1,000+ business owners and taught tens of thousands of people about business. He empowers business owners to grow revenue, increase profit, and obtain financing. He has written 3 business books and currently hosts Leadership LIVE @ 8:05! Talking Small Business weekly Livestreams & Podcasts. Since 2012, his POWER BREAKFAST events generated $10+ million in economic impact & financing for 1,500+ attendees. Andrew is an MIT grad and have an MBA from NYU.