Date: Thursday, June 3, 2021
Time: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
WEBINAR, ZOOM Directions
Finding the right sources for capital in the current economic situation has been a constant challenge, even for the most successful small business. This webinar will inform business participants about legitimate, alternative ways to secure funding which include various types of micro loans, community advantage loans, 7A and 504 loans.
This webinar will also introduce you to alternative loan products and programs available to small businesses in New Jersey. Presented by a Loan Specialist with hand on experience and expertise on alternative lending to small businesses.
TOPICS to be covered:
- What are alternative Lenders and How do they differ from conventional Banks?
- What are the Alternative loan Products and programs in NJ: Community Advantage Program/7A/504 loan/Micro loans
- Application readiness: What are the various eligibility requirements and limits?
- Credit/Collateral/Character/Capacity criteria in alternative lending situations
- What is a Micro Loan? Who qualified for a micro-loan? Who can apply and what you need to apply for a micro-loan
- What happens if your business needs to borrow more money?
Lilibeth Herrera has been in the financial services industry over 13 years, working in both the non-profit micro finance world as well as the traditional banking industry. She received her undergraduate degree from Fordham University in Business Administration and a Master’s Degree from Mercy College in Human Resources Management. She is currently a Loan Officer for Regional Business Assistance Corporation (RBAC) assisting small business owners start and grow their businesses.