Date: Wednesday, October 13, 2021
Time: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
WEBINAR, ZOOM Directions
An introduction to the what and how of Marketing. Understand what the marketing opportunities are for your business, how to best utilize them, and make your business stand out from the crowd.
This webinar covers the following topics:
- What are marketing and branding?
- How to develop and understand your target market
- What tools to use in the marketing toolbox.
Red Wagon Consulting
Holly has had a successful career as a business owner, organization leader, and valued resource with a career in corporate Marketing and Business Management. At Kraft Foods Holly was Brand Manager in the Maxwell House division. She worked as Global Marketing Director for Ovid Technologies (an international scientific and medical online database) and was Chief Operating Officer for Russ Candy Bears (a licensee of Russ Berrie plush toys). Her strong background working for these companies contributed to her success as a business owner.
After 25 years in the corporate world, Holly became an entrepreneur and owner of Minuteman Press of Newark. She purchased a business that was suffering significant losses and made it into a profitable enterprise in just 2 years. Throughout her ownership of the Minuteman Press of Newark, she achieved year-over-year sales growth, even through economic downturns. She became a trusted vendor to well-known large entities such as NJ Transit, Rutgers, NJIT, and PSEG, to name a few.
Holly is now using her corporate and entrepreneurial experience to guide other business owners on the path to greater success as President of Red Wagon Consulting.
Holly is active in the business community through the following organizations:
• President, NJAWBO (New Jersey Association of Women Business Owners)
• Past President, North Essex Chamber of Commerce
• Board Member, Rutgers Small Business Development Center
• Board Member & Graduate, Rutgers Center for Urban Entrepreneurship & Economic Development & EPI Alumni
• Founding Board Member of New Jersey LGBT Chamber of Commerce
• Past President, Association of Women in Communications, New Jersey Chapter
• Leadership Newark Fellow Class of 2010