Intellectual property is a part of every business today. Whether it revolves around a product you are selling, or a service you are providing, IP is everywhere and the protections you have in place around your own IP are critical. With the proper planning and decision making, your IP strategy can be a massive value-add to your business. This webinar is designed to help you identify what IP your business has and how best to protect it, while being as cost-effectively as possible.
You will learn:
- What IP is and the various forms of IP protection.
- How to identify your business’s IP and the types of IP protection that are best for your business.
- What you can do on your own to protect the IP you’ve created.
- What due diligence efforts may be right for your business.
With this knowledge, you will be better prepared to:
- Establish your own IP.
- Gauge what obstacles may be out there that could be problematic to your business.
- Determine when to contact an attorney.
Michael Malyar is a dynamic, business-focused and results-driven attorney, continually looking for creative and unique solutions to business and legal problems that achieve significant value for clients and key stakeholders. His practice encompasses contract drafting, review, and negotiation, as well as all aspects of intellectual property law, with an emphasis on patents, trademarks, opinions, and litigation.