Date: Wednesday, November 4, 2020
Time: 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
WEBINAR, ZOOM Directions
Ransomware is the fastest growing malware threat, targeting users of all types—from the home user to the corporate network. On average, more than 7,000 ransomware attacks have occurred daily since January 1, 2020. Any attack, on a person or their business is challenging and devastating. This webinar will cover:
- Protecting Your Networks
- Educate Your Personnel
- Proactive Prevention is the Best Defense
- Preventive Measures
- Business Continuity Considerations
- What to Do If Infected with Ransomware
- How Law Enforcement Can Help
- What resources are available to help and get your business back on track?
- What Is Cloud and how to protect your business form Ransomware attack?.
All Solutions, Inc
With an innate ability to actively listen and discern, Nalit Patel has been helping clients optimize their IT infrastructure and streamline their business processes by delivering world-class managed and professional services through client-centric business methods for over 25 years. His company All Solutions Inc has been focused in providing data center/cloud computing, collaboration, IT infrastructure, and security – complemented by software. Nalit and All Solutions Inc continues to develop and deliver innovative, scalable and financially sound solutions to a myriad of industries.