Date: Thursday, January 7, 2021
Time: 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
WEBINAR, ZOOM Directions
- Are you considering entrepreneurship as a career option in 2021, but want a proven business model to get to your goals while mitigating the risk?
- Don’t know where or how to get started?
- Would you like to run a business that will provide greater autonomy, financial independence, freedom from being downsized or simply an exit strategy from corporate America?
If you have answered ‘Yes’ to either of these questions, then this franchise webinar is for you!
Presented by one of North America’s Top Franchise Consultants, this webinar will include:
- Common myths and truths about franchising – it’s not just food and retail
- Types of franchise ownership options including boutique fitness, professional consulting services, senior care, pet care, supplemental education, low cost, home based businesses, passive owner models (semi absentee), automotive, damage restoration, dry cleaning and regional master license options for the true EMPIRE builder
- Government regulations for franchises
- The importance of knowing your personal goals and objectives before taking the plunge
- How to safely and effectively research and select the right franchise for you
- Financing options to own your franchise business
- Resources and consultant services that available from an industry leader at NO COST!
It’s truly exciting for those who decide business ownership is for them – and for others, simply exploring their entrepreneurial options. This webinar will answer many franchising questions and will assist participants in determining which path to pursue.
Boynton R. Weekes
FranNet of NJ and NY
Boynton Weekes has over 28 years of business experience in the Commercial Insurance Underwriting and Franchising industries. His exceptional focus on sales and marketing led him to receive numerous awards from companies such as Chubb Corp. and Fantastic Sams Franchised Hair Salons.
In July 2001, Boynton founded Global Franchising Group, LLC where he served as the Director of Regional Operations, Franchise Sales and Real Estate Development. Global Franchising Group served as the Master Franchisee and Sub-franchisor in North Jersey & North Eastern, PA. as one of the largest hair care franchises. As a Sub-franchisor, Boynton assisted franchisees with marketing, management, advertising, real estate site selection and negotiations, recruiting and retention planning, and obtaining business financing.