Date: Tuesday, February 4, 2020
Time: 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Webinar, - ZOOM Directions
This webinar will give an overview of how to correctly target and attract your ideal customer and eventually turn them into loyal advocates.
You will understand the following:
- How to find and target the ideal customer who wants to buy your product or service
- How to find out if there is a demand for what you sell.
- How to create a profile of your ideal customer
- How to develop an effective engagement strategy to boost the marketing of your product or service
- How to get your ideal customer to pay attention by using the language that relates and resonates with the customer
WSI Marketing Tech
Ms. Henderson is a resident of Wayne, NJ where she is a member of the North Jersey Chamber of Commerce and serves as a volunteer for Passaic County CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocate). Ms. Henderson is also an active member of the New Jersey Association of Women Business Owners (NJAWBO) where she was recently elected Vice President of Marketing for this statewide organization. Cecelia Henderson attended Georgetown Visitation Preparatory School in Washington and obtained a BA in Economics from Barnard College. Ms. Henderson worked as an analyst/research assistant for the American Institutes for Research in Washington DC, a company that evaluated the performance of federally funded programs in the area of social science and defense. Ms. Henderson then returned to school receiving an MBA from Columbia Business School with a concentration in Marketing and General Management.