The 360 Integrated Marketing Retreat learning objectives are to teach small businesses how to create an integrated marketing campaign/program across multiple platforms. These campaigns would ensure that the business is targeting their ideal customer through multiple touch points to Acquire, Engage, Retain Customers, eventually turning them into loyal advocates.
This course is geared for small business owners who are looking to implement, measurable digital marketing strategies. The learning objectives include:
- Understanding your product value to the Customer;
- Understand your customer’s buying decision process by implementing effective lead generation and Engagement tactics, the Buyer/Customer Journey & Personas (TOFU,MOFU, BOFU);
- Create a marketing campaign dashboard based on your business model, resources and budget;
- Understand marketing metrics and key performance indicators used to evaluate the impact of marketing efforts and where the revenue is coming from;
- Know about affordable digital marketing productivity and automation tools in order to decide the ones most ideal and cost effective for the business.
Presenter: Cheryl McCants
Impact Consulting Enterprises Inc
Award-winning bilingual communication professional and business strategist, Cheryl McCants tells the untold stories that make people feel good about where they are and better about where they are going. As a strategist, mentor and speaker, audiences benefit from her unique combination of straight, no-chaser advice, and encouraging words of wisdom. Named by PR News as a Top Woman in Public Relations, by Leading Women Entrepreneurs a Top 25 Leading Women Entrepreneur in New Jersey and by Positive Community as a PR Guru, her expertise spans both the private and public sectors while crossing multiple industries.