The RNSBDC Integrated Digital Marketing Series learning objectives are to teach small businesses how to create an integrated marketing campaign/program across multiple platforms. These campaigns would ensure that the business is targeting their ideal customer through multiple touch points to Acquire, Engage, Retain Customers, eventually turning them into loyal advocates.
Take your digital marketing efforts to the next level and ensure that your marketing campaign is more effective. Learn how to implement different digital marketing strategies to create a complete, result-driven marketing campaign that will capture the attention of your customers.
WORKSHOP TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Determining your target audience: Who are you interested in attracting?
- Setting specific goals and metrics (KPIs): What do you want to accomplish with your campaign and how will you measure performance?
- Crafting your offer: What incentive will get the attention of your target audience?
- Identifying your channels: What media channels will you use to promote your offer? Websites / Social Media / Email / Mobile / Video etc.
- Determining your campaign budget
- Creating clear, consistent and optimized content: How will you get the visitor to take action?
- Defining your lead nurturing strategy: How to help your visitors along their buying journey?
- Tracking and measuring results: How will you measure success?
IMPORTANT UPDATE REGARDING THIS EVENT
NJSBDC at Rutgers-Newark has closely monitored local, state and federal agencies regarding the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus). In response, out of an abundance of caution and in line with CDC recommendations for businesses and large gatherings, the decision has been made to switch from in-person events & training to a virtual format.
Participants should ensure that they have a desktop or laptop with access to the Internet and the ZOOM platform. In the event that you cannot participate online you can request a refund 7 days before the event date otherwise you will receive a credit to attend the event at later date.
Presenter: Cheryl McCants
Impact Consulting Enterprises Inc
Award-winning bilingual communication professional and business strategist, Cheryl McCants tells the untold stories that make people feel good about where they are and better about where they are going. As a strategist, mentor and speaker, audiences benefit from her unique combination of straight, no-chaser advice, and encouraging words of wisdom. Named by PR News as a Top Woman in Public Relations, by Leading Women Entrepreneurs a Top 25 Leading Women Entrepreneur in New Jersey and by Positive Community as a PR Guru, her expertise spans both the private and public sectors while crossing multiple industries.