Do you want to THRIVE, not just survive coming out of the COVID-19 crisis? Most businesses and people around the world have been impacted by both temporary and fundamental shifts in the marketplace. Changes like these create challenges, but they also provide opportunities for business owners. Many businesses will fail, but a lot will emerge stronger than ever. Generally, businesses that THRIVE are more proactive, flexible, and creative in aligning with favorable trends.
If you want to THRIVE it is important to understand how the needs, wants, and desires of your customers have changed. You also want to know if there are other markets that will have a greater need for your products and services. In addition, it is critical to determine which ways your business model is being impacted by the new trends. This webinar is focused on helping you develop the most effective strategy possible for your business to THRIVE during and after the crisis.
This course covers the following topics:
- Analyzing New Business Trends.
- Preparing Your Business for Growth.
- Exploring New Revenue Opportunities.
Participants in this training will:
- Learn about new trends in the marketplace.
- Exploring strengths and opportunities.
- Assess your readiness for business growth.
Based on this knowledge it will be easier to:
- Examine micro-trends impacting your industry.
- Create new revenue streams and expand current ones.
- Determine key areas to focus on in preparation.
Small Business Like a Pro