Date: Saturday, March 25, 2023
Time: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Webinar, - ZOOM Directions
It is critical to make investments to grow your business, but it can seem almost impossible to obtain financing to do it. Most business owners are turned down for financing because they are not prepared and do not understand what needs to be done.
Learn about strategies for significantly increasing your likelihood of success in obtaining financing for your business.
This course covers the following topics:
- Determining How Much Money You Need
- The Universe of Business Financing Alternatives (Pros and Cons of Each)
- What Goes into a Good Financing Proposal
- How to Increase Your Chances of Obtaining Financing
Participants in this training will:
- Know how to figure out how much money they will need and determine the best type of financing for their situation
- Understand what information is needed and what lenders / investors require to approve financing for a business
- Receive a copy of the presentation and a booklet with useful information about obtaining financing
Based on this knowledge it will be easier to:
- Put together a financing plan for your business
- Know what type of financing you need and who provides it
- Avoid common pitfalls that will derail the financing process
- Obtain the financing you need quicker and easier
Small Business Like a Pro LLC
Andrew Frazier, MBA, CFA, is the Business Growth Pro & CFO and Founder of Small Business Pro University. As an expert business coach, consultant, & trainer he has worked 1-on-1 with 1,000+ business owners and taught tens of thousands of people about business. He empowers business owners to grow revenue, increase profit, and obtain financing. He has written 3 business books and currently hosts Leadership LIVE @ 8:05! Talking Small Business weekly Livestreams & Podcasts. Since 2012, his POWER BREAKFAST events generated $10+ million in economic impact & financing for 1,500+ attendees. Andrew is an MIT grad and have an MBA from NYU.