Date: Saturday, March 28, 2020
Time: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Location: Moved to ONLINE
ZOOM, - Directions
It is critical to make investments to grow your business, but it can seem almost impossible to obtain financing to do it. Most business owners are turned down for financing because they are not prepared and do not understand what needs to be done.
Learn about strategies for significantly increasing your likelihood of success in obtaining financing for your business.
This course covers the following topics:
- Determining How Much Money You Need
- The Universe of Business Financing Alternatives (Pros and Cons of Each)
- What Goes into a Good Financing Proposal
- How to Increase Your Chances of Obtaining Financing
Participants in this training will:
- Know how to figure out how much money they will need and determine the best type of financing for their situation
- Understand what information is needed and what lenders / investors require to approve financing for a business
- Receive a copy of the presentation and a booklet with useful information about obtaining financing
Based on this knowledge it will be easier to:
- Put together a financing plan for your business
- Know what type of financing you need and who provides it
- Avoid common pitfalls that will derail the financing process
- Obtain the financing you need quicker and easier
IMPORTANT UPDATE REGARDING THIS EVENT
NJSBDC at Rutgers-Newark has closely monitored local, state and federal agencies regarding the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus). In response, out of an abundance of caution and in line with CDC recommendations for businesses and large gatherings, the decision has been made to switch from in-person events & training to a virtual format.
Participants should ensure that they have a desktop or laptop with access to the Internet and the ZOOM platform. In the event that you cannot participate online you can request a refund 7 days before the event date otherwise you will receive a credit to attend the event at later date.
Presenter: Andrew Frazier
Andrew Frazier, MBA, CFA is President & COO of A&J Management and the Business Pro @ Small Business Like A Pro. He is a seasoned business professional with a track record of more than 25 years delivering superior results. Andrew has proven leadership excellence across various functions, organizations, and industries. He currently helps entrepreneurs enhance their strategic plans to grow revenues, increase profitability, and obtain financing.
Andrew’s background includes a top-notch education, earning a BS in Mechanical Engineering from MIT, US Navy Logistics Management qualification, and an MBA in Finance & Management from NYU-Stern. He also served in capacities as a Navy Supply Corps Officer, Corporate Executive, Non-Profit Leader, Board Member, Adjunct Professor Finance/Accounting, Real Estate Investor and as an Entrepreneur. His depth and breadth of experience enables him to take a multidisciplinary approach to solving problems and implementing solutions.