Are you using credit as a strategic lever? Is your business capitalizing on available credit options to access working capital? In this webinar learn the Why, What & How of accessing capital and how good credit strengthens your ability to borrow and provides access to working capital.
This webinar will help you position your business to access capital and provide guidance during this period of uncertainty.
This webinar covers the following topics:
- Learn why credit solutions are valuable tools for business owners to manage cash flow and fund business growth
- Understand why cash flow management is vital to business success
- Discussing the 3 C’s of credit
- Areas to consider if your business is healthy?
- Identify the range of credit solutions that can help you meet both short- and long-term financial needs.
Business Relationship Manager, JP Morgan Chase
My name is Jumoke Fagbayi-Butts, Business Relationship Manager for Chase in Westfield, New Jersey. I have over 5 years of experience at Chase and 10 years in financial services. I am involved with several community outreach programs aimed at strengthening local constituents. I studied at the University of Dayton Ohio majoring in both Finance and International Business. In an effort to further enhance the service Chase provides our business clients, I can help deliver the full array of banking solutions that your business may need to grow. My goal is to understand your business in a way that allows Chase to bring unique insights and value to every interaction with your firm. I can provide you access to the broader team of experts in areas such as cash management, credit solutions, and other business services.