The 360 Integrated Marketing Retreat learning objectives are to teach small businesses how to create an integrated marketing campaign/program across multiple platforms. These campaigns would ensure that the business is targeting their ideal customer through multiple touch points to Acquire, Engage, Retain Customers, eventually turning them into loyal advocates.
This course is geared for small business owners who are looking to implement, measurable digital marketing campaigns. The learning objectives include: Understanding your product value to the Customer; Understand your customer’s buying decision process by implementing effective lead generation and Engagement tactics, the Buyer/Customer Journey & Personas (TOFU,MOFU, BOFU); Create a marketing campaign dashboard based on your business model, resources and budget; Understand marketing metrics and key performance indicators used to evaluate the impact of marketing efforts and where the revenue is coming from; Know about affordable digital marketing productivity and automation tools in order to decide the ones most ideal and cost effective for the business.
RETREAT FORMAT: This is a 12hr hands-on workshop offered over a period 2 days. It’s designed for growth focused start-ups (at least 2 years) and established small businesses that are already operational and currently in business.
Retreat Topics include:
MODULE 1: TARGETING THE RIGHT CUSTOMERS
- Transformation of Marketing to Digital
- Target Audience Methods & Tactics
- Lead Generation Methods & Tactics
- Customer Engagement Strategies/Programs
- Buyer & Customer Journey (TOFU; MOFU; BOFU)
- Integrating social media to make customers advocates;
- Mobile Marketing Strategies
MODULE 2: DEVELOPING EFFECTIVE MARKETING CAMPAIGNS
- Marketing Campaign Planning
- Marketing Campaigns to Acquire/ Engage/Retain/Loyalty/Advocates
- Marketing Campaigns for Product Launches/Releases
- Marketing Campaign Budget
- Marketing Campaign Dashboard
MODULE 3: MARKETING PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENTS & TECHNOLOGY
- Marketing Measurement – Performance: Metrics/Analysis/Monitoring/Evaluation
- Marketing Measurement – Testing & Types for Business Impact
- Marketing Measurement – Attribution
Presenter: Tendai Ndoro
Dr. Tendai Ndoro has a PhD in Public Administration and serves as Regional Director for the NJSBDC at Rutgers-Newark Business School. Dr. Ndoro has received numerous awards for her work as an economic development expert and a business woman. She is also a trained Baldrige Examiner. As Regional Director, Dr. Ndoro has designed, developed & implemented innovative programs like the WEN Business Breakfast, Business Bazaar Pitch for Capital & Contracts; Business Continuity of Operations Program, RBS/EPI Training Curriculum & the RBS Student Experiential Learning Program where business students gain experiential learning & consulting experience solving problems for small businesses in NJ. In collaboration with private/public entities she promotes small business development, community & economic development initiatives. Dr. Ndoro has participated as a focus group expert for the Obama Administration through the SBA, US Commercial Services, OPIC, MBDA and White House Entrepreneurship Summit.